Hello Mom bloggers,

I've seen some mommies creating pages from Facebook. I would like to know if it is a good way to generate traffic? Btw, what's the difference between Facebook Page or Group? I had created a Group but then I noticed everyone creates Page instead!? Ops....Someone please enlighten me. Thanks in advance...

www.mumsafari.com

Tags: facebook, from, group, henerate, page, traffic

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was reading about promoting your website through facebook and I found the difference! Here it is...
Hi Justina

A FB Group, is for anyone who "likes" the same things, scrapbooking, music, moms who work from home.

A FB Fanpage is for your Business, where people can get more compelling information from YOU. Perhaps you can do contests, share tips and ideas, and other things to share your business (i've seen lots of ladies with an etsy business for example do this) For example, my company assists ladies in a Home Party plan (like avon, tupperware, pampered chef etc..) get more sales and bookings http://www.facebook.com/homepartyplan so we give tips and ideas, talk about our radio program, get people to tell us their business under "discussions" to get conversations going.

If you are also doing a blog to promote your business, or just for fun...you might want to check out FB NetworkedBlogs....this is a great way to get exposure to your voice on FB!

Hope that helps

~Jody in Beautiful BC

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service