ADVERTISEMENT

Want New Followers? Following bloggers that won't follow back? Join this discussion if you want to meet other bloggers that will really return the follow and build your follower list while making new friends. Enjoy and have fun building your blog!!!

 

Follow me at http://onesweetstory.blogspot.com and I will most definitely follow back!!!!!!

Also leave a comment here with your blogs link for others to see and follow!

 

Views: 902

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lucy,

I am now following you. I'm a new blogger and just put up my first post today. My blog is called Powered by Mom http://poweredbymom.blogspot.com/. It's all about connecting with others and building community.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.


Lucy Horton said:

I know what you mean...I keep following people and don't get any followers in return. :( I am your newest follower, and hope to see your face on my blog soon. :) 

A Little Lucidity

~Lucy

My name is Jennifer, I started blogging recently because I love reading them so much. I thought I would join in the fun. My blog is a mix up of tween adventures in my house and my attempts to make yummy stuff in the kitchen. I also love to craft and spend too much time on Pinterest. I'd love some followers with patience as I get my blog up and going!

 

Thanks,

Jen

http://buttercreamatmidnight.blogspot.com/ 

I'd love to read your blog but the link is not working. My kids are about the same age and I am looking for moms of tweens to follow.

 

Jennifer

http://buttercreamatmidnight.blogspot.com/

Candis Jackson said:

Hi everyone! Looking for new followers for my "newest" blog! It's a blog dedicated to the challenges & excitement of letting my daughter grow up (she's 12...so...umm, lots and lots of challenges....and excitement)!!!

 

I'll definitely follow back!!!

Blog - http://lettinghergrowtoo.blogspot.com/

Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/LettingHerGrow

oops sorry not sure what happened by I previously put the wrong shortened link on my post for my blog. If you go to Powered by Mom this will work :)

 

Thanks.

http://chic-modern-mommy.blogspot.com hi ladies! i just started a blog about mommyhood- fashion and everything in between:) would love a a follow:) i'll follow back :)

Hi, It may look like they dont't follow but maybe it just takes them a while like me lol  but i do love following all these great moms still working on catching up .   I added a widget just to see there posts! fun fun 

 

 

http://mompreneurmogul.blogspot.com/

 

http://twitter.com/#!/LisaCashHanson

 

I tried to follow you, but there is no widget for it that I could find....

I'm from A Little Lucidity.

mehreen qureshi said:

http://chic-modern-mommy.blogspot.com hi ladies! i just started a blog about mommyhood- fashion and everything in between:) would love a a follow:) i'll follow back :)

I'm your newest follower. :)

A Little Lucidity


Lisa Cash Hanson said:

Hi, It may look like they dont't follow but maybe it just takes them a while like me lol  but i do love following all these great moms still working on catching up .   I added a widget just to see there posts! fun fun 

 

 

http://mompreneurmogul.blogspot.com/

 

http://twitter.com/#!/LisaCashHanson

 

It worked. :) I'm a follower!

A Little Lucidity


Michelle Sutter said:

oops sorry not sure what happened by I previously put the wrong shortened link on my post for my blog. If you go to Powered by Mom this will work :)

 

Thanks.

thanks for the heads up!!! lol woops! i just added a widget :) i guess that would help right?

Lucy Horton said:

I tried to follow you, but there is no widget for it that I could find....

I'm from A Little Lucidity.

mehreen qureshi said:

http://chic-modern-mommy.blogspot.com hi ladies! i just started a blog about mommyhood- fashion and everything in between:) would love a a follow:) i'll follow back :)
Got it! :)

mehreen qureshi said:
thanks for the heads up!!! lol woops! i just added a widget :) i guess that would help right?

Lucy Horton said:

I tried to follow you, but there is no widget for it that I could find....

I'm from A Little Lucidity.

mehreen qureshi said:

http://chic-modern-mommy.blogspot.com hi ladies! i just started a blog about mommyhood- fashion and everything in between:) would love a a follow:) i'll follow back :)
Hey, Zerique! I'm a follower. Hop over to my blog for A Little Lucidity. :)

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Lose Your New-Mom Weight and Get Fit Again

New-moms experience a shift in focus from the self to the baby. This is understandable although it may make new moms neglect their own health and fitness which may lead to postpartum depression, low self-esteem and even resentment. That is why it is crucial to get fit again and lose the baby bulge soon. But how soon…

Shopping for Furniture Online is Easier than You Think

Family-owned and operated for more than 65 years, Goedeker’s, has had one goal in mind, to provide the best possible service and the best possible prices to everyone, all of the time. Hard work, determination, and an unshakable sense of faith built Goedekers.com into…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service