ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Back-To-School Deals Moms Won't Be Able To Resist: Getting the best for your kids isn’t always such a pain on the pocket.

Are you behind on your back-to-school shopping for your kids? That's okay because I've compiled the only list you'll need. While searching out the best deals on the 2017-2018 school year must-have items, we have compiled a list of essentials. Using the free…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Want New Followers? Following bloggers that won't follow back? Join this discussion if you want to meet other bloggers that will really return the follow and build your follower list while making new friends. Enjoy and have fun building your blog!!!

 

Follow me at http://onesweetstory.blogspot.com and I will most definitely follow back!!!!!!

Also leave a comment here with your blogs link for others to see and follow!

 

Views: 914

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Jennifer, I started blogging recently because I love reading them so much. I thought I would join in the fun. My blog is a mix up of tween adventures in my house and my attempts to make yummy stuff in the kitchen. I also love to craft and spend too much time on Pinterest. I'd love some followers with patience as I get my blog up and going!

 

Thanks,

Jen

http://buttercreamatmidnight.blogspot.com/ 

I'd love to read your blog but the link is not working. My kids are about the same age and I am looking for moms of tweens to follow.

 

Jennifer

http://buttercreamatmidnight.blogspot.com/

Candis Jackson said:

Hi everyone! Looking for new followers for my "newest" blog! It's a blog dedicated to the challenges & excitement of letting my daughter grow up (she's 12...so...umm, lots and lots of challenges....and excitement)!!!

 

I'll definitely follow back!!!

Blog - http://lettinghergrowtoo.blogspot.com/

Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/LettingHerGrow

oops sorry not sure what happened by I previously put the wrong shortened link on my post for my blog. If you go to Powered by Mom this will work :)

 

Thanks.

http://chic-modern-mommy.blogspot.com hi ladies! i just started a blog about mommyhood- fashion and everything in between:) would love a a follow:) i'll follow back :)

Hi, It may look like they dont't follow but maybe it just takes them a while like me lol  but i do love following all these great moms still working on catching up .   I added a widget just to see there posts! fun fun 

 

 

http://mompreneurmogul.blogspot.com/

 

http://twitter.com/#!/LisaCashHanson

 

I tried to follow you, but there is no widget for it that I could find....

I'm from A Little Lucidity.

mehreen qureshi said:

http://chic-modern-mommy.blogspot.com hi ladies! i just started a blog about mommyhood- fashion and everything in between:) would love a a follow:) i'll follow back :)

I'm your newest follower. :)

A Little Lucidity


Lisa Cash Hanson said:

Hi, It may look like they dont't follow but maybe it just takes them a while like me lol  but i do love following all these great moms still working on catching up .   I added a widget just to see there posts! fun fun 

 

 

http://mompreneurmogul.blogspot.com/

 

http://twitter.com/#!/LisaCashHanson

 

It worked. :) I'm a follower!

A Little Lucidity


Michelle Sutter said:

oops sorry not sure what happened by I previously put the wrong shortened link on my post for my blog. If you go to Powered by Mom this will work :)

 

Thanks.

thanks for the heads up!!! lol woops! i just added a widget :) i guess that would help right?

Lucy Horton said:

I tried to follow you, but there is no widget for it that I could find....

I'm from A Little Lucidity.

mehreen qureshi said:

http://chic-modern-mommy.blogspot.com hi ladies! i just started a blog about mommyhood- fashion and everything in between:) would love a a follow:) i'll follow back :)
Got it! :)

mehreen qureshi said:
thanks for the heads up!!! lol woops! i just added a widget :) i guess that would help right?

Lucy Horton said:

I tried to follow you, but there is no widget for it that I could find....

I'm from A Little Lucidity.

mehreen qureshi said:

http://chic-modern-mommy.blogspot.com hi ladies! i just started a blog about mommyhood- fashion and everything in between:) would love a a follow:) i'll follow back :)
Hey, Zerique! I'm a follower. Hop over to my blog for A Little Lucidity. :)

Thanks Lucy, I"m following you as well, love the title Little Lucidity that's great. I look forward to reading more :)

Lucy Horton said:

It worked. :) I'm a follower!

A Little Lucidity


Michelle Sutter said:

oops sorry not sure what happened by I previously put the wrong shortened link on my post for my blog. If you go to Powered by Mom this will work :)

 

Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service