Want New Followers? Following bloggers that won't follow back? Join this discussion if you want to meet other bloggers that will really return the follow and build your follower list while making new friends. Enjoy and have fun building your blog!!!

 

Follow me at http://onesweetstory.blogspot.com and I will most definitely follow back!!!!!!

Also leave a comment here with your blogs link for others to see and follow!

 

Views: 878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

  My blog: http://www.lifefromscratch.com

My FB page: http://www.facebook.com/LifeFromScratch

 

Thanks! I follow/like back!

Hi I will follow your blog!   here is my blog that I hope you will follow too.  thanks!  momto8blog

Hi all!!! Would love a follow back! My blog is pretty much a hodge podge of everything - I'm a 30 year old mom with a 12 year old daughter...she's an only child and I married my high school sweetheart...after a FIVE year layoff!!!! In other words...I've got plenty to talk about...rant about...and laugh about!!! Check me out - http://lettingyougrow.blogspot.com

I always follow back...just let me know you're following!

Hi Candis,

 

I checked out your blog it looks great. I'm new to blogging. We have some things in common I too married my high school sweetheart but I'm 40 now :) My daughter Sian is 10 and I blog about quite a few things too. I am following your blog and if you get a chance check mine Powered by Mom and I've got a FB page for my blog http://tiny.cc/qb5ej. Nice to meet you on MBC.

Hi, Candis! I am a new follower. (Not sure why my picture hasn't appeared on your page yet, though.) Check out my blog when you have a sec...A Little Lucidity

Candis J said:

Hi all!!! Would love a follow back! My blog is pretty much a hodge podge of everything - I'm a 30 year old mom with a 12 year old daughter...she's an only child and I married my high school sweetheart...after a FIVE year layoff!!!! In other words...I've got plenty to talk about...rant about...and laugh about!!! Check me out - http://lettingyougrow.blogspot.com

I always follow back...just let me know you're following!

Michelle - Thank you! Sorry I'm just now replying, my work computer wouldn't allow me to respond earlier for some reason! I'm now following you and even left you a comment - hope to hear from you soon!


~ Candis
Michelle Sutter said:

Hi Candis,

 

I checked out your blog it looks great. I'm new to blogging. We have some things in common I too married my high school sweetheart but I'm 40 now :) My daughter Sian is 10 and I blog about quite a few things too. I am following your blog and if you get a chance check mine Powered by Mom and I've got a FB page for my blog http://tiny.cc/qb5ej. Nice to meet you on MBC.

Thanks Lucy!!! Following you back...

Lucy Horton said:

Hi, Candis! I am a new follower. (Not sure why my picture hasn't appeared on your page yet, though.) Check out my blog when you have a sec...A Little Lucidity

Candis J said:

Hi all!!! Would love a follow back! My blog is pretty much a hodge podge of everything - I'm a 30 year old mom with a 12 year old daughter...she's an only child and I married my high school sweetheart...after a FIVE year layoff!!!! In other words...I've got plenty to talk about...rant about...and laugh about!!! Check me out - http://lettingyougrow.blogspot.com

I always follow back...just let me know you're following!

Love your blog.  Just started following.

 

Check out mine when you have a chance:

www.52Social.blogspot.com

Add my blog and I will add you back.

 

fashionablehome.blogspot.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn


Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service