Want New Followers? Following bloggers that won't follow back? Join this discussion if you want to meet other bloggers that will really return the follow and build your follower list while making new friends. Enjoy and have fun building your blog!!!

 

Follow me at http://onesweetstory.blogspot.com and I will most definitely follow back!!!!!!

Also leave a comment here with your blogs link for others to see and follow!

 

Views: 900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I will follow your blog!   here is my blog that I hope you will follow too.  thanks!  momto8blog

Hi all!!! Would love a follow back! My blog is pretty much a hodge podge of everything - I'm a 30 year old mom with a 12 year old daughter...she's an only child and I married my high school sweetheart...after a FIVE year layoff!!!! In other words...I've got plenty to talk about...rant about...and laugh about!!! Check me out - http://lettingyougrow.blogspot.com

I always follow back...just let me know you're following!

Hi Candis,

 

I checked out your blog it looks great. I'm new to blogging. We have some things in common I too married my high school sweetheart but I'm 40 now :) My daughter Sian is 10 and I blog about quite a few things too. I am following your blog and if you get a chance check mine Powered by Mom and I've got a FB page for my blog http://tiny.cc/qb5ej. Nice to meet you on MBC.

Hi, Candis! I am a new follower. (Not sure why my picture hasn't appeared on your page yet, though.) Check out my blog when you have a sec...A Little Lucidity

Candis J said:

Hi all!!! Would love a follow back! My blog is pretty much a hodge podge of everything - I'm a 30 year old mom with a 12 year old daughter...she's an only child and I married my high school sweetheart...after a FIVE year layoff!!!! In other words...I've got plenty to talk about...rant about...and laugh about!!! Check me out - http://lettingyougrow.blogspot.com

I always follow back...just let me know you're following!

Michelle - Thank you! Sorry I'm just now replying, my work computer wouldn't allow me to respond earlier for some reason! I'm now following you and even left you a comment - hope to hear from you soon!


~ Candis
Michelle Sutter said:

Hi Candis,

 

I checked out your blog it looks great. I'm new to blogging. We have some things in common I too married my high school sweetheart but I'm 40 now :) My daughter Sian is 10 and I blog about quite a few things too. I am following your blog and if you get a chance check mine Powered by Mom and I've got a FB page for my blog http://tiny.cc/qb5ej. Nice to meet you on MBC.

Thanks Lucy!!! Following you back...

Lucy Horton said:

Hi, Candis! I am a new follower. (Not sure why my picture hasn't appeared on your page yet, though.) Check out my blog when you have a sec...A Little Lucidity

Candis J said:

Hi all!!! Would love a follow back! My blog is pretty much a hodge podge of everything - I'm a 30 year old mom with a 12 year old daughter...she's an only child and I married my high school sweetheart...after a FIVE year layoff!!!! In other words...I've got plenty to talk about...rant about...and laugh about!!! Check me out - http://lettingyougrow.blogspot.com

I always follow back...just let me know you're following!

Love your blog.  Just started following.

 

Check out mine when you have a chance:

www.52Social.blogspot.com

Add my blog and I will add you back.

 

fashionablehome.blogspot.com

RSS

OUR TOP MEMBERS. PARTICIPATE TO TREND

1. Trishawna Robinson

Scarborough, Canada

2. Steph

Manchester, United Kingdom

3. Lauren Markman

Concord, NC, United States

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Alea FrankwickUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Five Ways The EazyHoldUniversal Cuff Helps Kids with Special Needs Deal With Daily Living Activities

Most parents find that training their non-disabled children for life's activities is challenging enough. However, parents of physically challenged children have to be especially creative to make sure that their young people learn the daily life skills that they need to be self-sufficient. Occupational…

Building Boundaries – Building a "Swimming Pool"

As mentioned, positive parental authority is built on values such as: personal example, good communication, seeing the goals of others, seeing others, tolerance and mutual respect, each according to his own set of values. Values are part of a framework of defined and given boundaries. In order for you to…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service