it's true! I didn't know that. I found her on twitter on first day and started to follow her. I opened her blog this february :) But I liked her and I still follow her and read her blog every week. After few weeks in blogging I realised that she is some kind of guru, first momy blogger and the most popular. I was reading forbes.com, where she is in 8th position in web celebrities. After those Perez Hilton etc. I like dooce with it's cosy lifestyle, with that very nice family waiting for another baby now, I like those dogs, because we also have two. Ok, I read also thedomesticdiva.org. She is not maybe top blogger but I like her. She is cute momy! But I don't know other ultimate mom bloggrs, I read what I want to read, not following the top first. I think it's the value of the blog. To outshine not being always in top!

Tags: dooce

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, she is the queen of the mommy bloggers, but there are also a lot of other great mom bloggers out there as well. Lots are right here in the Mom Bloggers Club.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service