it's true! I didn't know that. I found her on twitter on first day and started to follow her. I opened her blog this february :) But I liked her and I still follow her and read her blog every week. After few weeks in blogging I realised that she is some kind of guru, first momy blogger and the most popular. I was reading forbes.com, where she is in 8th position in web celebrities. After those Perez Hilton etc. I like dooce with it's cosy lifestyle, with that very nice family waiting for another baby now, I like those dogs, because we also have two. Ok, I read also thedomesticdiva.org. She is not maybe top blogger but I like her. She is cute momy! But I don't know other ultimate mom bloggrs, I read what I want to read, not following the top first. I think it's the value of the blog. To outshine not being always in top!

Tags: dooce

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, she is the queen of the mommy bloggers, but there are also a lot of other great mom bloggers out there as well. Lots are right here in the Mom Bloggers Club.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service