ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

$1 Margaritas Starting July 2 in All Applebees in Texas

Apparently crazy from the heat, Apple Texas, a franchise partner of Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar with 67 restaurants in the state, is making a bold move in the casual dining segment: offering its best-selling 10 oz. Margarita for a buck for an entire month. The aptly-named DollaRita is…

Get the Help You Need with Housekeeper.com

Homes everywhere need cleaning - but few homeowners have the time and energy required to scrub surfaces day in and day out. Mom’s, in particular, are overburdened - and as a result, many are turning to semi-regular cleaning so that their place stays spotless.…

Latest Activity

Jessica Briggs posted blog posts
2 hours ago
MomStatus posted photos
2 hours ago
Profile IconMonicaT, Angela Mathusek and Carolina Winter joined Mom Bloggers Club
2 hours ago
Tanya posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Mari Corona posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Tanya joined Tania Reuben's group
3 hours ago
Leah Schulz posted a video

Hotwheels Stunt Box Toy Review with 4 Hotwheels Track Builds!

Awesome HotWheels Stunt Box has four stunt builds that come with it! We demonstrate each Hot Wheels stunt! (with Go Pro shots!) All of the 35 hot wheels trac...
5 hours ago
Tanya commented on Mel Of Bacchus's group 'Blogspot Blogs'
5 hours ago

OUR DAILY PINS

it's true! I didn't know that. I found her on twitter on first day and started to follow her. I opened her blog this february :) But I liked her and I still follow her and read her blog every week. After few weeks in blogging I realised that she is some kind of guru, first momy blogger and the most popular. I was reading forbes.com, where she is in 8th position in web celebrities. After those Perez Hilton etc. I like dooce with it's cosy lifestyle, with that very nice family waiting for another baby now, I like those dogs, because we also have two. Ok, I read also thedomesticdiva.org. She is not maybe top blogger but I like her. She is cute momy! But I don't know other ultimate mom bloggrs, I read what I want to read, not following the top first. I think it's the value of the blog. To outshine not being always in top!

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, she is the queen of the mommy bloggers, but there are also a lot of other great mom bloggers out there as well. Lots are right here in the Mom Bloggers Club.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service