I've noticed a few blog posts here and there talking about not really following the blogs they join. They do it mostly for the numbers so they get more review offers @_@. But what's your story?

Do you follow the blogs you join? Or is a numbers thing for you as well?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

~I actually read the blogs I follow. It is not a numbers game for me but seems like it is for so many people. I am not looking for any freebies, giveaways or reviews either. I like a peek in other peoples every day life. I find it interesting. :-) ~

Cheryl

Boots in the Doorway
Usually I spend about 30 minutes on my dashboard on blogger each day seeing the day's newwest posts. I like to see people's pictures and I love to enter giveaways so i tend to follow more blogs with giveaways. I follow a lot, but I only subscribe to the ones that I really want to hit my email. The problem is, there are SO many blogs, I do not have the time to follow each one diligently. Sometimes I catch a glimpse here and there into people's lives and that's fun, too. I look for reviews of products I'm interested, in, too, and I do like to leave comments on "winners" announcements or funny stories. I love blogs and blogging!
I am new to blogging and am realizing that most people are concerned about numbers. I am not. I am new to blogging. I just created my blog a week ago about my life as a Navy wife and stay at home mom. I created my blog so I could have an outlet to express my thoughts and share my experiences in hopes that I can be relatable and encouraging to others. I have joined some other blogs but I honestly only join/follow the ones I read. I read all the posts and comment on them. I only join if I know I will follow them and really want to read them.
http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service