If you know someone reads your blog, and you are aggravated with that person, and really want to blog to vent do you? I mean I have a couple of people who read my blog that I want to scream at, but hold back. I even started a private blog just for moments when I don't want to hurt someone's feelings but need to just get it out. Know what I mean?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do, I hate doing it but I have family that reads it - i wish they wouldn't though, i want it to be my own private place!
I do on occasion. For example, if my mom buys me a horrible shirt, I'd LOVE to tell my friends about it. And even model it. My mother and I have a somewhat different fashion sense. But she does so much for me, my family and my baby, I really can't fault her for being giving. So, something that I think would give some friends a HUGE laugh, gets left out of the blogosphere.
I do censor myself a bit, not emotionally but content-wise. Mine is a corporate blog as well as a mommy blog, so I want to maintain a level of professionalism. I still keep it pretty real, but details about nursing, diapers, etc. aren't always necessary to make my point. I blog for the company where I worked full time pre-baby, so my "censor" is remembering that my male former co-workers may be reading my posts.
NotesFromTheNest.com
I censor myself because people we know in the real world read our blog and I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

K
I sure do hold back! Basically, if I can't say it to their face, I won't take the passive-aggressive way and broadcast it on my blog to let them know how I feel.
I do not like to read blogs that have 'drama' on them and if I see it, I tend not to go back. My blog is a business, so to speak, for myself, but I do include life's adventures, potty training, house remodeling, and product reviews & giveaways. I vented about not having a dishwasher (LOL!) but that's about as far as I get for venting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service