If you know someone reads your blog, and you are aggravated with that person, and really want to blog to vent do you? I mean I have a couple of people who read my blog that I want to scream at, but hold back. I even started a private blog just for moments when I don't want to hurt someone's feelings but need to just get it out. Know what I mean?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do, I hate doing it but I have family that reads it - i wish they wouldn't though, i want it to be my own private place!
I do on occasion. For example, if my mom buys me a horrible shirt, I'd LOVE to tell my friends about it. And even model it. My mother and I have a somewhat different fashion sense. But she does so much for me, my family and my baby, I really can't fault her for being giving. So, something that I think would give some friends a HUGE laugh, gets left out of the blogosphere.
I do censor myself a bit, not emotionally but content-wise. Mine is a corporate blog as well as a mommy blog, so I want to maintain a level of professionalism. I still keep it pretty real, but details about nursing, diapers, etc. aren't always necessary to make my point. I blog for the company where I worked full time pre-baby, so my "censor" is remembering that my male former co-workers may be reading my posts.
NotesFromTheNest.com
I censor myself because people we know in the real world read our blog and I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

K
I sure do hold back! Basically, if I can't say it to their face, I won't take the passive-aggressive way and broadcast it on my blog to let them know how I feel.
I do not like to read blogs that have 'drama' on them and if I see it, I tend not to go back. My blog is a business, so to speak, for myself, but I do include life's adventures, potty training, house remodeling, and product reviews & giveaways. I vented about not having a dishwasher (LOL!) but that's about as far as I get for venting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service