Do you discuss with your man if you put information about him on the blog

Hi ladies

I am just thinking, should you ask "permission" from your husband before you write it on the blog. Especially if it is a story that relates to him? Describes him? Or may be even embarasses him? Where do you draw a line?

What are your thoughts? What do you do?

To discuss or not to discuss?

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't blog about my husband very often, but when I do I definitely talk to him about it. Not necessarily to get permission but to run it by him to see if what I said is being share in the right way it happened etc. And if it's something iffy, of course I ask him if he's ok with me sharing it. If I am praising my husband for something I don't run it by him, but when he reads it he always gets this pleased little smile. ;)

Generally for the good of our 18 years of marriage, I avoid anything that would cast a negative light on my husband. My marriage is important to me and that's what I try to convey, if and when I talk about my husband or marriage.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service