I'm wondering if you feel the pressure to keep up with the "mom blogger rat race".  Do you feel like you're failing your readers if you don't post five times a week at least? 

I have!  I wrote about it here:  Realistic Blogging Commitments for Mom Bloggers.

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've never really thought about posting compared to what others post. But according to my stats, I have far less visitors on weekends so I generally post monday through friday because of that.
Don't we all?? I write 3 -4 drafts when I get a chance to, and then post them daily.
Shelina Ishani
http://www.coolmamablog.com
I did in the beginning. Then I stressed out a little too much about what to write that I sort of let it sit for awhile and didn't post anything. Now I'm more relaxed about it. There are some days I could post more than once a day and others where I might go two or three days without even looking at it.

Kim
I do, but I sort of locked myself into that by choosing the name "Found Daily". :)
I don't have that many readers, so I post whenever I have something to blog about.
No I dont understand the pressure to post every day. I post as often as possible and thats not always every day, and thats ok.
I used to, but I don't flip out if I miss a day here and there anymore. It happens sometimes, and my family has to come first.
I have a frugal blog posting deals, coupons, freebies and more. We post 10 times a day except Sunday where we post 3-4 times.
No way. I don't believe in stressing over blogging! think it should be fun and organic, a release as well as an exercise in good writing...I try to write two or tree times a week, and make those posts as good as they can be....if I'm happy, my readers are too: they tell me they look forward to my posts!
Nope. I go for quality not quantity. If I do not have something I think is special, interesting or unique to post I don't post it. I usually post about 2 times a week, (or every 3-4 days) which is good for me. I do not have a lot of followers anyway...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service