I know that Wordless Wednesday is very popular and has generated many similar Wednesday memes.
What memes do you follow and what memes do you recommend?

Tags: mems

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know a lot of us would like an explanation of Memes. I am fairly new and trying to hang in there, but some of this lingo has me lost. I keep hearing about Mr. Linky, but don't know what that is. Anyone have a moment to explain? Thanks ladies!
Peace,
K
www.strawberryseeds.net
there is a group here that's all about meme's

http://www.mombloggersclub.com/group/meme

There are so many great ones created and hosted by MBC members :)
Definitely, Wordless Wednesday is the biggie.
It should be experienced - http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/
There are several copy cats out there too.
I like Random Tuesday also. She's been having bad Mr. Linky luck lately. It's still fun.

WW is an easy one to do because all you need to do is post a picture. The hard part is all of the commenting.
Although, this will bring in traffic to your site.

Ann- who is a member here- has a fun Friday night one Virtual Girls Night Out. It's a nice break from kid pictures etc.
The only ones that I do consistently (besides Contest Mondays) is What's On My Nightstand the fourth Tuesday of each month. When I have time, I also like, "What I Learned This Week" at Musings of a Housewife.
Oh do tell, what is Contest Mondays?
Does anyone hosting Memes HAVE to use Mr. Linky? Or can they host it by their own?
I like Random Thoughts Tuesday by Keely too and also Not Me Monday at McMama.
You do not have to have a Linky but, it helps.
People are more apt to sign-up and participate if there is a Linky on the site.
I participate in Top Ten Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday, Things I Love Thursday, Frugal Friday, & Small Talk Six Saturday.
I do Weekly Winners regularly. Sometime I do Wordless/Wordful Wednesday if I have a photo I find interesting.
I'm looking for something fun and new for Thursday.
I already do Thursday 13 and A thousand Word Thursday.
Any ideas?

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service