I know that Wordless Wednesday is very popular and has generated many similar Wednesday memes.
What memes do you follow and what memes do you recommend?

Tags: mems

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know a lot of us would like an explanation of Memes. I am fairly new and trying to hang in there, but some of this lingo has me lost. I keep hearing about Mr. Linky, but don't know what that is. Anyone have a moment to explain? Thanks ladies!
there is a group here that's all about meme's

There are so many great ones created and hosted by MBC members :)
Definitely, Wordless Wednesday is the biggie.
It should be experienced - http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/
There are several copy cats out there too.
I like Random Tuesday also. She's been having bad Mr. Linky luck lately. It's still fun.

WW is an easy one to do because all you need to do is post a picture. The hard part is all of the commenting.
Although, this will bring in traffic to your site.

Ann- who is a member here- has a fun Friday night one Virtual Girls Night Out. It's a nice break from kid pictures etc.
The only ones that I do consistently (besides Contest Mondays) is What's On My Nightstand the fourth Tuesday of each month. When I have time, I also like, "What I Learned This Week" at Musings of a Housewife.
Oh do tell, what is Contest Mondays?
Does anyone hosting Memes HAVE to use Mr. Linky? Or can they host it by their own?
I like Random Thoughts Tuesday by Keely too and also Not Me Monday at McMama.
You do not have to have a Linky but, it helps.
People are more apt to sign-up and participate if there is a Linky on the site.
I participate in Top Ten Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday, Things I Love Thursday, Frugal Friday, & Small Talk Six Saturday.
I do Weekly Winners regularly. Sometime I do Wordless/Wordful Wednesday if I have a photo I find interesting.
I'm looking for something fun and new for Thursday.
I already do Thursday 13 and A thousand Word Thursday.
Any ideas?

Question of the Day

When you make your to-do lists, do you write them via tech or on paper?

Share what you prefer.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service