I know that Wordless Wednesday is very popular and has generated many similar Wednesday memes.
What memes do you follow and what memes do you recommend?

Tags: mems

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh do tell, what is Contest Mondays?
I just started linking up with Friend Makin Monday
I really like Monday's Muse hosted by Maternal Spark and I like Wordless Wednesdays that are really wordless. :) Toni at It Is Naptime has a good one called Meet My Friends Monday, but I haven't participated in quite awhile. Besides that I don't really like the long question ones that take a lot of time. It's great to be able to give and get some linky love. I've seen a lot of cool ones, but I don't usually take the time to participate. Oh, I really like the Friday one. I think it's called Looking at the Sky on Friday or something like that.
How do you participate in the memes I am so confused... I see you can sign up and then copy the pic or code if there is one but what about mr linky and linking help so confused have no clue how to use thank you
I try not to because I don't want my blog to be nothing but meme's. I've seen a lot of blogs out there like that. It's like they have no way to write a blog post unless they're doing a meme and that's pretty bad.
I've recently starting doing Mom Moment Monday...So far they've been pretty good. I made a logo and addedMr. Lnky and it was the first time no one commented, but I plan on keeping it. I feel like it's you time to post on anything you want your readers to know about you and to ask question so you can get to know your readers as well.

I also am going to start doing wordless wed. if I'm having a slow day.
Kas

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service