I recently wrote a post on my Momniscient blog about giving my kids supplements. I'm interested in hearing from other moms who swear by supplements, or even those who think supplements are dangerous. Let's start a lively discussion!!

Tags: parenting, supplements

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was never one to give the kids anything besides a daily vitamin but my oldest son has always had some mild anxiety issues and went through a spell where he was having some OCD symptoms related to it. It was not bad enough that me or his doctor thought he should be referred unless it continues over a long period of time so I started reading about supplements. I tried several different natural supplements but found that fish oil worked best and although the symptoms have since subsided, after reading all the benefits of it I still have all of my kids taking it.

Just a daily vitamin (when I remember).

I give my kids a multivitamin that has proven to be great for them.  I do give them an immunity support supplement during the winter months.  Because of medical issues, my daugther needs the extra supplements that she is unable to get from foods she can't digest.  I found a great multivitamin for kids if anyone's interested.  

whts the name of vitamin? i read one some blog that our kids dont need a Suplement, Just give them a Real Vitamin from Veggies, Fruit and Healty food..

Julie Webster said:

I give my kids a multivitamin that has proven to be great for them.  I do give them an immunity support supplement during the winter months.  Because of medical issues, my daugther needs the extra supplements that she is unable to get from foods she can't digest.  I found a great multivitamin for kids if anyone's interested.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service