Once in a while, I am invited to an event to review on my blog.

One event was a convention - booth - style thing...and a few of the "booths" asked for my business card (when they saw my media tag).

Does anyone have a business card for their blog? What would you/do you put as your title (i.e. head blogger, founder, owner?)?

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is mine. I have my phone number and address on it (not show for the web)
I have 'Site Owner' on mine.

When I send out prizes (from my location) I include a business card. I also mail thank you's to companies that I work with, and include a card. I had these made for BlogHer.
Currently there is a promotion on Vistaprint where you can get 500 business cards and pay only the $1.99 shipping and handling. This is for the US only, but they have other promotions if you're from another country.
Gotta have a card!

Mine says "Owner/Editor"

~ ChitChatMom
chi.mp is a great utility if you have multiple accounts with online social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter and MySpace. With chi.mp you can look at a snapshot of all of those accounts at once... cutting down on the time you have to spend on each account individually. I would recommend chi.mp for anyone who is very active in social media. Otherwise... you probably don't need it yet. It is FREE... so you may want to head over there and at least secure the screen name you'd like to have!

~ChitChatMom

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service