ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Flash Sale! Get The Amazon #1 Rated Screen Cleaner

LOVED by Moms. HATED by big Chemical Companies. Over 2,800 5-Star Reviews on Amazon.com! 

Click Here for your exclusive 20% off…

6 Important Car Safety Tips To Remember Every Day

Car safety is one of the top priority for parents when they’re carting their children around town and even when their kids become old enough to drive themselves. It is important for parents to be completely aware and undistracted on the road. In today’s fast-paced society, it’s far too…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Hi ladies! My blog turned 2 months old today and ironically, today my Alexa Rank was made available to me. It's a horrible 19,547,199, but I know that it will improve overtime. 

I remember when several years ago it didn't cost money to use Alexa Rank, so I'm wondering how many bloggers today use Alexa Rank. I'm using it because I like to monitor myself and it's the only way that I know that I can see how my blog activities are actually helping, not hurting. It can be frustrating in the beginning months when there isn't much traffic or comments from readers, so for me, I'm looking forward to using Alexa Rank to guide me. 

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my gosh, I just realized how much I DO NOT know by reading this thread.

What is longtsil keyword?
How do I add keywords to pictures?
Where do I fill out a description?

Does anyone know where I can find these answers? I use a wp.com site because I didn't know about wp.org when I set it up. Can I even do these things on the .com side?

TIA!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service