I'm beginning to wonder if blogging is making me fat. I started blogging shortly after having my second child, and I'm still holding on to that extra "baby fat." Now that I am running two sites, I use my baby's nap time as work time, not work-out time, and when the work is finally done, I'm too exhausted to exercise! It's a vicious cycle!

Maybe my real problem is managing my time properly. (my house would agree)

How do you prevent weight gain when blogging requires so much sitting?

Tags: blogging, exercise, gain, health, weight

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I agree, you just have to make the time and JUST DO IT. (in your Nike shoes of course)

Self-motivation is the key. I thought about blogging about my experience with exercise, eating right, and posting the results.
Hi Amy, I definitely think that all that time in front of the computer puts on the pounds... And in my case, blogging also makes you sick. I have been spending so much time starting my blog (DagmarBleasdale.com), I have been up for weeks until 1 in the morning and am now paying the price with being really sick. I have some kind of virus that I am sure I would have doddged if my immunity would have been up to par. So here we are, doing what we love, writing about being a mommy and sharing resources and information, and we get fat and sick :) I will make it a point to get outside more, to take a walk during the day, and that I get to bed no later than midnight.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service