Advertisement

I'm beginning to wonder if blogging is making me fat. I started blogging shortly after having my second child, and I'm still holding on to that extra "baby fat." Now that I am running two sites, I use my baby's nap time as work time, not work-out time, and when the work is finally done, I'm too exhausted to exercise! It's a vicious cycle!

Maybe my real problem is managing my time properly. (my house would agree)

How do you prevent weight gain when blogging requires so much sitting?

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I agree, you just have to make the time and JUST DO IT. (in your Nike shoes of course)

Self-motivation is the key. I thought about blogging about my experience with exercise, eating right, and posting the results.
Hi Amy, I definitely think that all that time in front of the computer puts on the pounds... And in my case, blogging also makes you sick. I have been spending so much time starting my blog (DagmarBleasdale.com), I have been up for weeks until 1 in the morning and am now paying the price with being really sick. I have some kind of virus that I am sure I would have doddged if my immunity would have been up to par. So here we are, doing what we love, writing about being a mommy and sharing resources and information, and we get fat and sick :) I will make it a point to get outside more, to take a walk during the day, and that I get to bed no later than midnight.

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Katka Konecna RiveraUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How Candles Can Uplift Your Mood and Décor

Candles in your home can instantly make you happier and more peaceful when your mood needs a little adjusting and can also make your living area look fabulous at the same time. Candles with various fragrances can also put you in a better mood through aromatherapy. Just think about vanilla…

5 Occasions to Send Flowers to Your Mom Other Than on Mother’s Day

There are few gifts one can receive than a fresh bouquet of flowers. It even goes without saying that Mother’s Day is one of the leading occasions when flowers are gifted to mothers all over the world. Everything from beautiful bouquets of roses to orchids to brilliant sunflowers brighten any mom’s special…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service