Hi all - I've been blogging since late last year and my site only gets an average of 150 hits per day. I JUST joined Twitter. Do you find Twitter helps to increase your readership? If so, any tricks or tips?

Thanks!

A

Tags: Blogging, Twitter

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've also noticed a jump in visitors to my site after I joined Twitter. I think that you need to interact and participate, not just self-promote or you won't get any respect.
Certainly. Many "volunteers" feed great blog RSS into twitter through http://twitterfeed.com. Well, you may argue that you have been using Google Reader for a long time.
Not only am i a twitter-holic haha...seriously obsessed.... but yes, twitter totally gets more blog readers.
Since joining twitter it has really helped my blog, especially when I do a giveaway. Tweetups that match the topics you blog about are even better. I am involved in 2 which happen weekly: a #clothdiapers chat on mondays and a #babywearing chat on wednesdays. I always gets lots of hits when I post links during those. And I get a lot of similar minded followers that way.

Also, chatting with your followers helps build relationships. It is such a useful networking tool.
Yep, twitter is great! Definitely try to follow people in your niche or just folks that you find interesting. There are a LOT of people out there just to sell things. Don't feel like you have to "follow" them just because they followed you first!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service