Hi all - I've been blogging since late last year and my site only gets an average of 150 hits per day. I JUST joined Twitter. Do you find Twitter helps to increase your readership? If so, any tricks or tips?

Thanks!

A

Tags: Blogging, Twitter

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Certainly. Many "volunteers" feed great blog RSS into twitter through http://twitterfeed.com. Well, you may argue that you have been using Google Reader for a long time.
Not only am i a twitter-holic haha...seriously obsessed.... but yes, twitter totally gets more blog readers.
Since joining twitter it has really helped my blog, especially when I do a giveaway. Tweetups that match the topics you blog about are even better. I am involved in 2 which happen weekly: a #clothdiapers chat on mondays and a #babywearing chat on wednesdays. I always gets lots of hits when I post links during those. And I get a lot of similar minded followers that way.

Also, chatting with your followers helps build relationships. It is such a useful networking tool.
Hi, Cindi - a little delayed here, but better late than never!

I just checked out your post about Twitter and have bookmarked it; there is so much to learn, and new social 'stuff' seems to be popping up like weeds. I'll be glad when I feel like we (my blogging partner) know what we're doing in SOMEthing!!

Helen/'Lucy'
Yep, twitter is great! Definitely try to follow people in your niche or just folks that you find interesting. There are a LOT of people out there just to sell things. Don't feel like you have to "follow" them just because they followed you first!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service