This Little Piggy went to Market...

The learning possibilities are endless when kids play store or pretend to cook something up in the kitchen!  They are learning colors, shapes, counting, sorting, the value of money and the art of shopping.   Not to mention, it is the perfect time to start teaching your kids about making healthy food choices.   Load up the groceries with the new modern moms Shopping Cart by Plan Toys, even the boys will want to push this cool cart around the house!  Gifted Imaginations also carries all the wooden food to fill up the cart from apples, carrots, bread, cheese, milk and eggs!  Speaking of wooden fruit,  my other favorite is the Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa & Doug.   Children can practice chopping, slicing and cutting with a wooden knife. Held together my velcro the food actually makes a "crunch" sound when they cut into the colorful produce.  Prepare your little Iron Chef now!

Little Architects!

Design, Build and Construct!   Plan and Haba toys are both made of natural wood, non-toxic paint and child friendly finishes.  They're not only fun to play with but they're good for the environment too.  The Build N Spin by Plan is a toy that brings parents and kids together to design and build a path for the spindle to roll.  The special tracks,  ramps and curves are designed to keep your little one's eyes engaged as it develops their vision and observational abilities.   The Wooden Zoo Blocks by Haba are just what you need to turn your blocks into all the animals in the jungle! Monkeys, Giraffes and Lions oh my!  Both sets encourage cooperative play, fine motor skills, planning and problem solving skills.  With your little architect and their BIG imagination, anything is possible.

Boys (and girls), Start Your Engines!

These are NOT your mini matchbox cars!   These are built strong and tough for all the rugged places your childs imagination will take them.  The retro styled body parts are removable and interchangeable with other Automoblox cars, allowing your child  to design his own customized model!   The wooden base block is constructed of German beech wood.  The  x9-x Sport Utility is fully loaded with a roof rack and even a spare tire for all those unfortunate off road accidents.  The C9R Sportscar has high performance features such as the deck and chin spilers, rear diffusers and side skirts.  These cars are so sleek, modern and cool!  Displaying them as a collection in your boys room, just might make him the coolest kid on the block!  Vroom! Vroom!

Gifted Imaginations 1,2,3
GIVEAWAY!

1.  Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa & Doug
2.  Wooden Zoo Blocks by Haba
3. X9-X Sport Utility by Automoblox

There will be 3 LUCKY WINNERS!
(there will be one winner for each of the items)

Here is what you must do:

1.  Tell me which item you want & who is going to play with this New Toy?
2.  Re-tweet my Giveaway on Twitter with my Savvy new "TweetMeme"  Button!

Extra Entires for:

3.  Follow @giftimagstore on Twitter http://twitter.com/GiftedImagStore

4.  Sign up for the Gifted Imaginations Newsletter

5.  If you already own a product that is sold on the Gifted Imaginations website,
write a review of that product on their website raving about it!

This contest ends January 31st at Midnight pacific standard time.
Open to USA  & Canada Reidents Only.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Id like to win the cutting fruit crate for my little boy he wants to use our knives........... Thanks
bargainfun1 at yahoo
www.bargainfun.blogspot.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service