Hello! I have a question. I am not sure where to post this so I'll start here. :)

I have been wanting to do reviews and giveaways on Etsy products/ stores. Has anyone approached Etsy sellers? What is the best way to do this? I see products featured on other blogs and I would love to do the same. What is the proper way to reach out to them?

Thank you all in advance!

Heather

Living on Love and Cents

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was thinking the same thing, though I have yet to try it.
I dont know what the BEST way to do it is but I have just emailed them through etsy, told them i love their products or a certain product of theirs and asked if they would be interested in doing a review and or giveaway on my giveaway blog. A lot have said no because they havent had success with doing giveaways but I have had a few say yes. Again,dont know if this is the best approach. Its just what I have done!

Michelle

I have done this with Party Items I have found and fell in love with. I have just contacted the Etsy Sellers to let them know I want to share their products - I ask nothing in return. Well sometimes I may conduct an interview and some have offered to do a Giveaway. Most are excited by the idea and grateful for the traffic - so go for it.
As an Etsy seller myself, I would be so honored to have someone contact me about wanting to do a review and giveawy for an item in my store. (I'm the one that usually asks people...Lol) Then on the other hand I haven't gotten a whole lot of sales from reviews and giveaways personally. I know there are some Etsy sellers out that that get almost offended if you ask them to do reviews on their items because they don't make a whole lot and don't like the idea of giving things away. Ya know? So it's a mixed word in Etsy! But I'd say go for it, and ask them. :o)

Nomie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service