Hello! I have a question. I am not sure where to post this so I'll start here. :)

I have been wanting to do reviews and giveaways on Etsy products/ stores. Has anyone approached Etsy sellers? What is the best way to do this? I see products featured on other blogs and I would love to do the same. What is the proper way to reach out to them?

Thank you all in advance!

Heather

Living on Love and Cents

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was thinking the same thing, though I have yet to try it.
I dont know what the BEST way to do it is but I have just emailed them through etsy, told them i love their products or a certain product of theirs and asked if they would be interested in doing a review and or giveaway on my giveaway blog. A lot have said no because they havent had success with doing giveaways but I have had a few say yes. Again,dont know if this is the best approach. Its just what I have done!

Michelle

I have done this with Party Items I have found and fell in love with. I have just contacted the Etsy Sellers to let them know I want to share their products - I ask nothing in return. Well sometimes I may conduct an interview and some have offered to do a Giveaway. Most are excited by the idea and grateful for the traffic - so go for it.
As an Etsy seller myself, I would be so honored to have someone contact me about wanting to do a review and giveawy for an item in my store. (I'm the one that usually asks people...Lol) Then on the other hand I haven't gotten a whole lot of sales from reviews and giveaways personally. I know there are some Etsy sellers out that that get almost offended if you ask them to do reviews on their items because they don't make a whole lot and don't like the idea of giving things away. Ya know? So it's a mixed word in Etsy! But I'd say go for it, and ask them. :o)

Nomie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service