Hi All!

I wanted to tell you about my custom blog design business that I've been running for over a year. I do individualized designs with a scrapbook flair. They are fun, fresh, and unique. My prices are quite reasonable with a basic makeover starting at $45. I also do blog buttons with widget code for $6. Check out Custom Blog Designs. I even do animated headers.

Here are a few of my designs:

Tags: blog, buttons, custom, designs, makeover

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I featured this on my site once. They are excellent designs. Diana takes special attention to details. Plus, she has a lot of experience doing them.
Hi
These are all gorgeous!!
But.....

Do you do them for typepad???

Not many do and as they use css not html I guess many people generally stick to css!

Debs
Thanks Harriet & Debs~

The only thing I've done for typepad is a header and sidebar tags which the client uploaded.
These are beautiful blog designs! You are so creative!
BabysNursery-BeddingandMore.com
Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service