I'm looking for mom owned businesses, WAHM, and Entrepreneurs to feature on a weekly basis on my blog. I have started a group call Fabulous Feature Fridays! Please join the group and get your chance to be featured. I will choose a different blog/ website every week and I'll take recommendations from you on a person that can be featured. This is geared towards highlighting someones business and getting additional exposure by answering a few interview questions to explain your business and market your product or service.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jen,

I'm interested in this group. My blog is almost a month old.The link

I joined Scentsy today! It is new to Canada, my website is

That's great! There is a link directly above your post. Just click on it to get to the groups page and click on join group! Once you are a member you can read the discussions going on and how it will all work. Thanks! :-)
HI Jen. I am a WAHM and I have a wellness business. Here are the links to my blog and my business. Thanks.
Hey Jen-

I just started up my own business, check out my super cute custom tutu's at !

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service