Ok, I've decided to try something new.  We do a lot of "Friday Follower" type discussions, why don't we have a Friday "LIKE" Facebook discussion.  Here is my FB page.  If you love it, "LIKE" it and "SUGGEST TO FRIENDS".  Then come back here and let me know you did so.  Join in on this discussion leaving your FB page address, too . . .so we can see if we want to "LIKE" it and share!!

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been LOVING you for quite a time:) This is my page!/pages/Boys-Be-Cool/310920888055?ref=ts
Liking you, Julia! I really like your page!!!!
Julia- I'm now "like" your page on FB - ;)
Ok, ladies I've Liked most of you . . . a couple of you I couldn't click on your link! Ladies, share this discussion with your friends!!
Hi Ladies:

Please LIKE me at: (the single mothers chronicles)...I will show up on yours as Swati Bharteey, FYI.

Off to LIKE all of you now - thanks!
Hey Swati

Nice to see u on FB too!!!! your page looks awesome girl! rock it!

I'm liking everyone at this point.
I'm still not loving the "like" I "liked" fan better.
Who thought it was a good idea to switch it?
I LIKED everyone so far, Ladies:) I would like to say how wonderfully creative, professional and downright amazing you are! I wish you all huge success, worldwide recognition and gazillions of followers. If you would like to visit my blog you are more than welcome. Please, spread the word to the mommies with boys. Boys have style too! Frugal Blooms on Long Island! Thank you! Frugality is a virtue that's earned and developed through the bitter experience, teaches a lesson and stay forever, hopefully:))
Okeedokee, went through the list again to "like" people! I also suggest if you think your FB friends would like a page that you have "liked" and only if you think so . . . you should suggest that page to friends as well. It helps draw traffic to your FB page.
Hello Ladies,

I am liking everyone on the list...great idea Erica!

Here is my Fan Page:

I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies more.

Manon - I'm a fan - or "like" you now!

Thanks for the follow everyone!
Thanks Amy...Happy Friday

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service