If you could only pick one which would you pick? This would be very hard but I think I would pick Twitter but I am visual so love Facebook for all of the pictures but I do not like all of the silly quizzes.

Which would you pick and why?

Tags: facebook, twitter

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

definitely Twitter. Love love love twitter
I myself like twitter. I'm on facebook, but not really sure what I know the ins and outs of it, ya know?
I keep up with many of my f2f friends on Facebook.
Twitter is my online world.
I don't know if the two shall ever meet!
Facebook is good for keeping in touch with people from the past.

Twitter is better for social networking for people for the now.
Twitter is more addictive
iooooh twitter without a doubt! I have a facebook page but I never got into it. Twitter on the other hand am on daily!
I have to edit my answer. I'm now on Facebook and I like it too! Business-wise, I would say Twitter. Personal-wise, I would say Facebook. (More of my non-blogging friends are on Facebook and I've reconnected with people whom I haven't spoken with since high school!)
Facebook all the way! fun applications, groups etc. More interaction with friends
Teri Ives for Facebook.
scrapnTeri for Twitter. Its boring I hardly update. I like stalking on Twitter more than udpating
I just don't get the whole Twitter thing... I have tried, honest! What is the advantage of it over my Facebook addiction? :)
I love Twitter! I've been able to connect & converse with new people that I wouldn't otherwise get to know.
I would choose Facebook. I have more interaction with everyone. I hate those quizzes too! I just don't bother taking them.
I will pick Facebook. With facebook, I can do something like twitter, but not vice versa.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service