Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

As a new blogger what do you think is the best way to get your blog out there?

It can sometimes get overwhelming. But with only so much time to spend,what have you found to be the biggest traffic driver?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Shefali

http://hermommyness.com/

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All of them have their benefits really. Twitter Drives a lot of traffic to my site and it's good to build your followers there via giveaways or other methods because advertisers and sponsors do look at your numbers. G+  is good because it helps with search engines ( it's Google ;)  

And Facebook is really more social for me in terms of fun pictures etc: But it doesn't have to take that long just have all the share buttons below your post and add your post to each site via one click. You can see how I have mine on various sites. Once you share your post then a few times a day just check your @ signs on Twitter to respond and all your sites will grow before you know it. 

Hope that helps :)

Lisa Cash Hanson

Author Get Famous Most Amazing Mom Bloggers Resource On The Planet

2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant Winner SnuggWugg.com

MompreneurMogul.com

I agree with Lisa.

Another thing you can do is set aside an hour or so (depending on the number of SM sites you have) a day to spend 15 minutes/day per social media outlet. Set a timer and stick to it.

Theresa is right on-the different SM can be a time suck & lead you to procrastination. Use them right & they are a powerful tool! I like  Linked-in & Twitter.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service