As a new blogger what do you think is the best way to get your blog out there?

It can sometimes get overwhelming. But with only so much time to spend,what have you found to be the biggest traffic driver?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Shefali

http://hermommyness.com/

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All of them have their benefits really. Twitter Drives a lot of traffic to my site and it's good to build your followers there via giveaways or other methods because advertisers and sponsors do look at your numbers. G+  is good because it helps with search engines ( it's Google ;)  

And Facebook is really more social for me in terms of fun pictures etc: But it doesn't have to take that long just have all the share buttons below your post and add your post to each site via one click. You can see how I have mine on various sites. Once you share your post then a few times a day just check your @ signs on Twitter to respond and all your sites will grow before you know it. 

Hope that helps :)

Lisa Cash Hanson

Author Get Famous Most Amazing Mom Bloggers Resource On The Planet

2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant Winner SnuggWugg.com

MompreneurMogul.com

I agree with Lisa.

Another thing you can do is set aside an hour or so (depending on the number of SM sites you have) a day to spend 15 minutes/day per social media outlet. Set a timer and stick to it.

Theresa is right on-the different SM can be a time suck & lead you to procrastination. Use them right & they are a powerful tool! I like  Linked-in & Twitter.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service