What is up with feedburner. I recent;y posted about my confusion with all the changes to google. I am to say the least more frustrated. I could never transfer my feed ,as it never let me. Now I cannot even check my subscriptions or anything. I need some step to step guide on how to do this transfer or as to what is going on!
If anything I also may need some new input as to what else is there besides Feedburner. I think I have had it with them! I am just a little frustrated, can you tell?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so scared to change my feed over myself. I dont want to mess anything up! I hope you get some help. I have no idea how to help you, as I haven't done it yet :-S
Are you sure your feed didn't transfer? If you are having trouble accessing your stats from the old feedburner.com, then maybe it did work. Try logging in at feedburner.google.com. I hope this helps - I'm not sure I have any brilliant advice.
I am actually not quite sure of anything except that nothing happens? I got on the feedburner.google.com. And I have feeds, but no subscribers? And I have at least 200.?!?! So say I have an account set up with feedburner.google.com., but for some reason it didn't transfer my subscribers and the correct feed (I easily could have done it wrong), what would I do to fix that or get my old feed over to my new one?
Thanks for the help and input.
Well, you can check to see if your feed transferred by going to feeds2.feedburner.com/yourfeed -your old feed didn't have the 2. Your old feed (feeds.feedburner.com/yourfeed) should also redirect automatically to feeds2 if you surf to it.

If feeds2 is active, the migration was successful. If its not, then it wasn't.

Have you tried hitting the migrate button at feedburner.com again?
You are being so helpful. Thank you for taking the time to help. I checked the Feeds2 and looks like it didn;t work. As for the migrate button, where is that. All I know is every time I sign into my old feedburner account it only gives me one choice, to move my feeds, so I click it. Then it ask which account I want to move it to, I select it and click and nothing happens?!?! Am I a pain or what. Well actually this whole thing is the pain.
Keep thinking, you have given me some great ideas and tips, I only wish one of them would work!
Grrrrr! I am so mad right now.
Maybe it is your browser? I don't remember if there was a pop-up, but maybe thats it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service