So it seems like the quickest way to get Followers is to Follow other blogs, right?  But how do you guys manage all the blogs you follow?  I would feel like I was cheating if I didn't actually read all the blogs I follow, but it seems like there's getting to be too many!  Do you guys have any suggestions?  Thank you for your help!

~Jules @ www.adbits.blogspot.com

Tags: blog, followers, question

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a couple options, you can try one or both:

1. You can go through the blogs you follow, and weed out those that don't interest you. I think that is just fine - I may love your site, but you may not be into all the crafts I post on mine, so you shouldn't follow it if you're not really into it.

2. If you're using a reader (and you really should be using a reader) like Google Reader, you can sort the blogs you read into folders. You can set it up so that the blogs you are passionate about go into a "daily" folder that you read every day. Others can go into "fun" or "whenever" folders. Every now and then, when the "whenever" folder gets really full, you can just click the "mark all as read" button, and clean it up. :)

Hope this helps!
Carolina Moore
alwaysexpectmoore.com
I love the idea of sorting into folders - thanks Carolina!

Saturday is my blog reading day, but even then I have a hard time keeping up. Especially for those bloggers who post daily.

Best,
Charlene
The Balance Beam

www.beamingbalance.com

"Life Balance Strategy, Humor & Random Overshare"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us