Hi there,

I've been away for a couple weeks and apparently that makes you loose followers? 

Maybe it was different reasons but I'm feeling a bit lonely.  My blog is not all bells and whistles so I really shouldn't be surprised but still... I'm off for spring break this week so I hope to write a bit more. I think I've just hit a wall of "what can I write about that will interest my readers". I doubt myself in my ideas and I think that's also why I don't write.... Any ideas? Suggestions? 

Just thought I'd vent for a minute...

Thanks for listening :-)

http://simplethoughtsonthings.blogspot.com

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Happy Mommy,

Don't worry, you win some, you loose some :)

One big advice: don't write for people, write for yourself. People will follow your blog because they Like you. So share your personality through your posts and the magic will take place :)

Big love, Natacha

Hi,

thank you so much. I didn't think of it that way. I wanted to be able to write for people to enjoy and use the info I post in my blogs. I guess I'm still trying to figure out what's OK to post.

THANK YOU!

I just stopped by your blog and I think it's lovely. I've had a blog since last July and mostly wrote for myself, not really reaching out because I felt somewhat shy. So I don't have a whole lot of followers myself. But I think it's dangerous to compare your blog to other blogs because there will always be those bloggers who work harder to connect and be seen by others, or else they've been blogging for longer. I think that Blogging is a lot like real life. You can make yourself feel really bad if you're constantly comparing yourself. Personally, I try to write what feels current and 'alive' for me at the moment. And when I click the publish button, I love the feeling.  I would encourage you to share your thoughts without worrying so much about your readers. You sound like a sensitive, funny, bright woman and those qualities will shine through your writing as you find your voice.

Good luck, and BTW, I just became one of your followers! Leslie (aka Gwen Moss Blog) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service