Being a wife, Mom, sister, friend, daughter... By the end of the day- sometimes I feel like my head is going to spin in crazy circles!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to blog - and I'm looking for new inspirational Mommies out there who love to blog too! This is my sanity - and my most favorite hobby. if you love your blog as much as I love my own - lets share =)

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi all! i dont have a blog.. but i have already followed one of you and will continue to do more.. i love your pages!!! if possible could you help me by voting for idania and james at this site??
we are in the running to win an amazing wedding for me and my fiance and of course our little boy :)
I'm following you now :)

Mine is at:

Nancy - your blog is hilarious! You seem so real, and so down to earth. Its refreshing. I look forward to keeping updated with your creative site.

I'm definitely passing this one on to my gf's.

I never knew how addictive this whole blogging thing was going to be!

I followed your blog and on twitter, too.

Blog: Theta Mom
Twitter: Theta Mom on Twitter
I LOVE your blog. The Thursday "Mom" time. Great idea =) Coincidence, I was able to sneak in a pedi and mani. today! Great idea!

I look forward to staying tuned!

I also love to blog to encourage MOMS in the fine art of mothering. Stop by.

Blessings. jean
Jean -

Your blog is so inspirational and encouraging! Your love for God shines so brightly through your posts.

I look forward to keeping in touch with you.

God Bless!
I'm following you.

Please check me out and follow me!

cute blog! You have a new follower.

Love your blog! I'm following you now. Please follow me back for money saving tips, coupons and deals! Thanks!
Following your blog..your family is GORGEOUS! Congrats on your impending new arrival!

I'm following you. Your family is beautiful!

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Sarah Harmsen. Visit Sarah's blog: Sugar Maple NotesUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Shopping + You

How much holiday shopping have you done? Are you the type of person to get your shopping done early or do you wait until the last minute? 

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service