I had such great success (does anyone else "sing" that cheer in their heads to make sure you spell success right?) with my first follow for follow post, I wanted to make a 2nd one. I love reading all the blogs I'm following so I'm hoping to keep it going. Follow me and I'll follow you! I try to comment on the blogs I follow at least once per day. Looking forward to reading your blogs!

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cute blog! I'm following you now.
Im following your blog when you get a chance heres mine!
Please come and follow me. I will follow you too

Here is my blog:
Great! I'm following you now.
HI there! I am following you now. Your site is awesome and adorable! Here is mine:

Take care!

Naomi de la Torre
I'm following you! I love the design of your blog, cute font for your post titles! :)

I'm at
I am now following you. I'd love for you to come check out my blog too:
Just followed you. My blog is

Anyone who leaves a comment also gets followed.

~Ms. Katrina
I must have missed your first post because I wasn't following you. Am now :) I'm at:
All caught up again.

I'm up to 26 followers on KatrinaBlogs. Woo Hoo!

~Ms. Katrina
following ;-) please follow too

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service