Hey everyone!

I have a counter on my blog and know that I get quite a few visitors each day, but very few "follow" me. I'd like to increase that number.

So, please check out my blog and become a "follower" and as soon as you do, I'll go to your blog and "follow you!:

www.savvymoxie.com

Thanks! Hope you enjoy my blog! I'm open to any feedback!

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. I'm following you now, too.

I used to be a teacher, too - high school English and then I was a school counselor. Now I work from home scoring the essays on the SAT test and writing freelance articles for websites like ehow.com

I hope you continue reading my blog. I have a lot of info on there about saving or making extra money, too. In addition to the kid humor stories.

thanks!
I taught English way back when, but when I got married and moved back to PA, I couldn't find another position. So I took a job teaching adults English while training in computers. I now teach computer science (programming, A+, Web page design) to mostly teenage boys (insert groan), and while I love teaching technology (and the boys aren't that bad), I may try to make the switch back sometime in the near future. Thanks for checking out my site.
Nice bright and friendly. :)

Shelle

http://fairdinks.blogspot.com/
Great blog, I'm following you! Thanks for the Mimi's post...free breakfast, here I come!

www.ventivixen.com
Thanks for following me. Ditto to you! :-)
Thanks for following. I'm following you, too. Hope you keep checking out my blog. I regularly post things like the Mimi's Free Breakfast deal!
Following all three! Thanks!
Great. Can you please become a follower? What's your blog for me to follow?
I followed you. Cute blog by the way:)
I'm following you, too! Thanks!
Hi Shelle, I am following your blog please follw mine I need readers, Thanks Karren

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service