Hey everyone!

I have a counter on my blog and know that I get quite a few visitors each day, but very few "follow" me. I'd like to increase that number.

So, please check out my blog and become a "follower" and as soon as you do, I'll go to your blog and "follow you!:

www.savvymoxie.com

Thanks! Hope you enjoy my blog! I'm open to any feedback!

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. I'm following you now, too.

I used to be a teacher, too - high school English and then I was a school counselor. Now I work from home scoring the essays on the SAT test and writing freelance articles for websites like ehow.com

I hope you continue reading my blog. I have a lot of info on there about saving or making extra money, too. In addition to the kid humor stories.

thanks!
I taught English way back when, but when I got married and moved back to PA, I couldn't find another position. So I took a job teaching adults English while training in computers. I now teach computer science (programming, A+, Web page design) to mostly teenage boys (insert groan), and while I love teaching technology (and the boys aren't that bad), I may try to make the switch back sometime in the near future. Thanks for checking out my site.
Nice bright and friendly. :)

Shelle

http://fairdinks.blogspot.com/
Great blog, I'm following you! Thanks for the Mimi's post...free breakfast, here I come!

www.ventivixen.com
Thanks for following me. Ditto to you! :-)
Thanks for following. I'm following you, too. Hope you keep checking out my blog. I regularly post things like the Mimi's Free Breakfast deal!
Following all three! Thanks!
Great. Can you please become a follower? What's your blog for me to follow?
I followed you. Cute blog by the way:)
I'm following you, too! Thanks!
Hi Shelle, I am following your blog please follw mine I need readers, Thanks Karren

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service