I've been working on a HUGE list of Mom Bloggers... following them all and trying to get caught up, so if you follow me and I'm not following you back, let me know. I'm slow. ;o)

I actually have several blogs, but my most important one is the first here:

Business Support Group Blog

Quality Business Writing

Frugal Fancy's Blog

Christian Daily Blog

Dee's Tips & Tidbits

Hobbies, Helps & Hints

People Worth Knowing

Thanks! Look forward to connecting!

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! The Ivy Twines is now following your Business Support Group Blog. It looks like it could help our blog out!

Here's a link to our blog:

Thank you! I'm following you now, too! ;)

Just a note... if you follow me and I don't follow you back, please leave me a note here or on the blog! I'm busy and forget to check some days. ;) Thanks!

I am now following your business support group
Thanks! I followed you via Networked Blogs!

Joanna, I finally was able to follow you, and don't know if you realize, but your blog is EXTREMELY slow to load. Like two full minutes on my high speed satellite. Just a heads up. ;o) And thanks for the follow!

I didn't know that. Do you think the template I am using? I want to fix this asap but I'm not sure what is slowing it down. Could it be the picture? But doesn't blogger make them smaller to fit the blog.
My thought would be the number of graphics, though the template could slow it a bit. I had a template on one of my blogs that REALLY slowed it down. Maybe it's layered too much? I don't know... but I know that I always want to hear if someone has problems with load-time, so I assume others do, too. You have a great looking blog... don't want to see people miss it because of that! ;o)

Forgot to add, that what I do about photos is resize them before I use them since blogger won't resize them. You might want to try it.
I went right to my blog and took the picture off to resize it. It is now 200X I forget but it is smaller. I will look into changing the template as it is a bit busy. I will work on that today.
Good luck with it. :o)

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service