I've noticed that there are some Blogspot Bloggers who have few or no followers.

If you are a Blogspot Blogger in need of followers, leave your blog address and I'll follow you if you follow me.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi i am following would love for you to do the same in return love the title of your blog-
Thank you and I will do same for anyone else, follow me I will follow you we all need support right?
hi following please do the same for me- ps i loved your blog i went back to your posts in may very honest heartfelt and sincere! ps this is for Jenifer from ourdomesticadoption
Harriet you are the best! I really dig your energy....

Peace. Love. Light.
I am with Blogger, I just have my own domain name. It is still hosted through blogger though. I would appreciate anyone following me and I will follow back.

Thanks, please leave a comment saying you are from MBC and I will know to follow back.
hi i am following did not see note to leave comment would appreciate you following me back thanks
Here's my blog:
I am following you!
hi i am following you would appreciate if you could do the same for me thank you melissa
hi i am following you, would love for you to do the same back I REALLY need some followers!!! PS I really like your blog it is great!!!!
What a great idea!
I'm following you Harriet. Here is my link to follow back Lucky June.
If anyone else here wants to follow me, just post a comment on my blog that your from MBC and I'll follow back so that I know. thanks.
i am following you now - can you pls also follow me? Thanks!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service