Follow Me, I'll Follow you, You follow her, She'll Follow, too!

I'm a newbie blogger (pushing two months now, but still full of questions), and I have found great help in joining this club and meeting some awesome women...that support one another. What has helped me the most, is the encouragement I receive when someone thinks enough to follow me on any (or all) platform - facebook, twitter, by email, linky follower, etc. Therefore, I try to go through the club and other places and follow those that request it. If you are like me, and you feel good and motivated, when you receive a little follow love, let's help each other out, and get to following.

My blogsite is Properhoney and the blog is here. It's a sweet spot where women are strengthened, empowered, and entertained, as I share tidbits of my life.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/properhoney

Twitter: @properhoney

Pinterest: pinterest.com/properhoney (I just started this page, and really have no idea what I am doing)

Google +: New to google+, and don't know what my handle is other than properhoney??

Pick any or all and I WILL FOLLOW BACK. List your info in the Comment section below and follow others as they follow you. Let's start the New Year off with increase. (When you follow from Facebook, please follow from your personal page, b/c that is the only way the like will be counted. Leave a reply on the fb page with your info, so we will know who to follow in return).

Tons of Love & Happy New Year!

Carica

Tags: blog, blog help, facebook, follow, help, likes, new blog, twitter

Views: 762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you so much! will do the same!

thank you so much! will do the same.

Thanks Carica!

Happy New Year.

I enjoyed your blog.  Follow my blog and comment.

http://www.fabmom.net

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fab-Mom/290846521017140

I commented on your blog and liked you on facebook.

Hey Fab Mom,

I've visited your site before and now I am following you on Facebook.

Thanks for your comment and following Fab Mom on facebook.

Thanks for following Fab Mom on facebook.

Thanks for starting this. I'm going through the list and checking ya'll out. Will be liking and following too! 

Check out my blog. it's only a few weeks old right now! To save a dollar

or on Facebook. my facebook page

thanks! 

Carica, I followed you and I absolutely LOVE your welcome message about ladies making things happen!

My blog information:

adventuresinhickeyland.blogspot.com

Twitter:

twitter.com/chantalhickey

I would so very much appreciate any and all new follows on both Twitter AND of course, my newbie blog! And, I'll for sure follow back.

Thank you, ladies! :)

Chantal

Alma, I followed you blog via Google Reader! :) I always love saving money so I think I'll very much enjoy reading yours!

My blog info:

Twitter:

twitter.com/chantalhickey

Hi, Elizabeth!

I'm now following you! :)

Chantal Hickey

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!