Life As Supermom

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Lisa,
I must follow you (o:

We need to stick together, maybe share buttons (o:
Lisa said:

Hi Stephanie! I just checked out your site and it's very nice. Once I read your about me page, I almost thought I was reading information about myself, lol. I'm a stay-at-home mom to four kids too: three boys and only one girl! I laughed when you said about getting a shower before 2...I know how ya feel! Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and look forward to your blog! Have a great night. ~ Lisa FlourMeWithLove

Teri, Following you, thank you (o:

teri bradford said:

follow you think i am going to make some of those yummie looking muffins  teri

my blog

April More said:

i'm following you!!! :)

Following you, thank you (o:

Diana, following you, thank you (o:

Diana said:

I'm following! Commented too!

follow me:

Ceemee, following you, thank you (o:

Ceemee said:
I followed your blog via Google friend connect. My blog is
I am following all of you, thank you so much for following me (o:

Your post on friendship pins had be laughing, I hope Edward Cullen likes his:) Glad to be a follower!

I'll be happy to follow you if you will follow me...

rmccoy1234 said:
I just followed you. Please follow me back at

Hi Stephanie,

Love love your header! So cute! Im your latest follower :)

come visit me when you get a chance!

Have a great Sunday,

Just looked at your frugal is interesting and well presented.  I was wondering, how do you get your facebook page to automatically post your blog?  If you are interested in following me, I am nutrimommy and really appreciate followers.  I did not see where to follow you but will look again...

Shelly Ford said:

Hi Stephanie,

Love love your header! So cute! Im your latest follower :)

come visit me when you get a chance!

Have a great Sunday,

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service