Okay, so I've been lurking on here for quite a while. I'm not really sure what to say so I just read and respond to some of the questions out there. My life is all written out on blogspot but I don't seem to have any followers. Would you all come and follow me so I know I'm not doing this in vain. I'll be glad to follow you. I love reading other people's blogs. It's funny I'd sooner tell all of you about my blog before I tell people that I actually know. Are any of you the same way? I look forward to seeing each and every one of you reading about me while I read and follow you. You can start with www.hangingwithmrsacooper.blogspot.com and then feel free to follow any other that might interest you.

Tags: Follow

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you. I'm gonna check yours out now.

am followiing your blog.pls follow mine.thanks

http://nzeremm.blogspot.com

am following ur blog pls follow mine.thanks
toni jensen said:

I just lost all my followers when I switched over to my own domain. I followed you on GFC, Networked blogs, and facebook.

I would appreciate if you followed back! Thanks :) www.nightowlsperch.com 

I am on my way:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service