Hi everyone, we're two friends/moms who started a few months ago (Oct 09) and we're having a blast! We hope to have a new look this month, add a new section, include more reviews and offer great giveaways! Plus, we journal our daughter's adventures. We'd love to meet more mommy bloggers. Will you follow us and we'll follow you?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i will follow mine is
am i missing something where is your follow button?
I am following!

Smart and Trendy Moms
Great! are you on twitter?
We're following you!
i tried following you on twitter but the twitter on your blog isn't working for me. =(
i will follow anyone that follows mine is
following you on twitter and entered your pirate bootie giveaway!
I will follow you.
You'll can follow me at
Are you on twitter?
I'm a faith-based blog women called Godsy Girl(TM). You can find me at www.Godsy Girl.Com

For some reason, I couldn't find your "Follow Me" box. Anyhoo, I did subscribe. Your blogs looks great. Let me know if I'm missing something and I'll gladly follow you. Please follow me as well!

Thanks and best of luck!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service