Following Party!! join the discussion and we all follow each other

Hey Everyone!

I just joined MBC and am loving it so far! I would love to get more readers to my blog and get some input. My blog is called "and here's to you, Mrs. Robinson" at megancamille.blogspot.com. I would love for you all to check it out! 

Also, stay tuned for July because there are some exciting things in store! I partnered with a couple of people to give you a month full of giveaways!! So please stop by my blog and check it out. And leave your own blog address too so I can follow back :)

Megan

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I followed you Megan! I didn't see the old layout but it looks "clean" now and not cluttered :)

-Liz 

Mama Around The House

I follow you back :) Very cute blog and you have such an ADORABLE son!! I'm excited to be a new follower 

-Megan

I'm a new follower. Cute little guy.

Dayna

Great Beauty Buys

new email subscriber :-)
new email subscriber :-)

Following! Thanks :) It sounds excitingggg.

SAHM City

Following you back!! Thanks for looking at my blog!

Oh I just wanted you to know that my Google Friend Connect gadget wasn't working for a while but it is working now. I couldn't find your name so I didn't know if you were already a follower.. but I just wanted to let you know just in case it wasn't working for you. Thanks!

Megan

megancamille.blogspot.com

Hi, Megan!  I love your blog design and your button!  I just followed you. 
Thanks Bobbi!! I am following you back! i love your blog and i'm excited to get to know you :)
great idea!!!! I am now following you!!! visit and follow me at http://onesweetstory.blogspot.com.
oh my goodness!! your little girl is SO CUTE!!! thanks for following my blog and i'm now your new follower as well :)

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service