Following Party!! join the discussion and we all follow each other

Hey Everyone!

I just joined MBC and am loving it so far! I would love to get more readers to my blog and get some input. My blog is called "and here's to you, Mrs. Robinson" at megancamille.blogspot.com. I would love for you all to check it out! 

Also, stay tuned for July because there are some exciting things in store! I partnered with a couple of people to give you a month full of giveaways!! So please stop by my blog and check it out. And leave your own blog address too so I can follow back :)

Megan

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Following you on Twitter, Facebook, and email! Love your blog! Hope to get a follow back :)

Jessi Ankeles said:

Hi all! My name is Jessi & I just started my blog a week ago. I am excited to go on this journey!

My blog is: www.PinkOwlMomma.com

I would love feedback!

It says your URL can't be found. Did you change it? I would love to follow your blog back :) 

Heidi Cameron said:

Following your blog!! Love it! Can't wait to catch up :)

Loressa said:

Finally Friday is up and running! Come promote and share your blog here! Become a follower! Leave a comment and as always I will follow back! See you there!

http://www.lifescuriouswisdom.com/

Love your blog! Following back :)

Trisha_cm said:

Hi,

Please visit and follow my blog, Playtime Break, and I'll follow back.

Thanks!

Love your blog!!! And it looks so beautiful :) love the design! Following back!

Anu Varma said:

Hi, just stopped by your blog and am following you. Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas.

Following back! Can't wait to catch up on your blog :)

Brenda Ruiz said:

Following you all!

www.realhoustonhousewife.com

It said the link didn't work.... if you have another one I would love to follow your blog!

Blueberry Bites said:

Very cute blog! Looks great!

www.blueberrybites.blogspot.com

Great blog! Following on Facebook and Twitter :)

shabnamahsan said:

Hi Megan Camille Robinson ,

I would love to have new followers!  Follow me and I will follow you back...thanks in advance

Style Up Your Life

Home Remedies Household Tips & Tricks

Following vie Facebook and Twitter! Great blog!! love your recipes!

Jehan P said:

Hi, love the blog!  I followed on FB, a like back would be appreciated.  Thanks :-)

Facebook

Twitter

www.Jehancancook.com

I would love to get 1000 followers by July (my birthday!)!! I would love all the help I can get. And I will definitely follow back :) 

THE ULTIMATE TITLE - MOM! http://judyfromtheblock.blogspot.com/2012/05/blog-post.html

I always follow back, please let me know you stopped by; I don't want to miss anyone's blog :)

Have A Great Day

Judy

Free blog directory! Share and promote your blog! As always I follow back:)

http://www.lifescuriouswisdom.com/p/hop-till-ya-drop.html

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service