Does anyone know of a website that can help plan a daily menu for children with many many food allergies? Thanks! Melyssa

Tags: allergies, food, help, with

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what are the food allergies? We have to stay away from preservatives. So my website is simple homemade recipes. Try looking around maybe a few would work with your diet. If you give me some specific allergies I can work on some new recipes. My kids have friends with lots of allergies.
http://junkfoodkids.com
His biggest obstacles (and mine for cooking) are: chicken, turkey, peanuts, tomatoes, eggs, beans and vanilla. Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks so much for the response! Best, Melyssa mrsblogalot.com
I can certainly help you. My son is dairy, egg, and all nut free. He has life threatening allergies to all of them and we are under strict avoidance. I have been cookingfor him for 4 years now. I have tons of quick ideas and recipes to share. Please email me at chrissymacceo@gmail.com
Will do. Thanks Chrissy!!!!!
Try the simple sides and I have some mushroom recipes. Try the corn chowder just leave out the turkey sausage. The corn chowder is really popular with the kids.
http://junkfoodkids.com
Thank you!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service