For you successful mom-bloggers, which books on blogging, website design would you recommend?

I just started blogging a month ago, and I have a lot to learn. To add to my online research, I am wondering if anyone can recommend any good books, that really helped you succeed with your blog. I am interested in website design and marketing, or anything to help turn the blog into a money making stay at home business!

My blog about family life in Boston:

bostonfamilylife.com

Tags: blogging, books, making, money

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to know this too!
I would recommend The IT Girl's Guide to Blogging with Moxie

It's a great book with a lot of info in it!

Lindsay
www.glamoroushousewife.com
never read any you can find so much online
I agree with Alyssa actually. I read so much online that I haven't gone out looking for books. I guess Darren's book http://probloggerbook.com/
Thank you for the links!
It's true there is a lot online. But just like I prefer to browse through a real magazine over the online ones, I would enjoy reading an actual book. Free and unlimited access is what makes it easier to read online, but sometimes you just want to seat in a chair with a good old-fashioned book...
There is a great chapter in Guy Kawasaki's new book, "Reality Check" that talks about blogging.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service