I am planning a launch of my new blog, Budget a Wedding, on May 17th and I am offering free advertising to all sponsors who provide some sort of a giveaway. 

ADVERTISING INFO - You will get advertising during the launch (links to your business/blog will also be put up at my other site, Little People Wealth, during this time.  LPW gets about 20K visitors/month, has just under 1600 email/RSS subscribers, and a PR3).  Plus, you will get sidebar advertising on Budget a Wedding through July (either a 125 x 125 button or a text link - your choice).

GIVEAWAY INFO - Anything you want and any value you want.  I would love to find an Avon/makeup sponsor as the one I had quit selling!  You can be a business or a blog (if you are a blog then you can always sponsor a gift certificate or prize that doesn't necessarily relate to your blog but does get you the advertising traffic).

DEMOGRAPHICS INFO - LPW attracts a mostly female 18-49 with children audience.  I am expecting Budget a Wedding to also attract a mostly female possibly slightly younger audience.  Budget a Wedding is a new blog, but it now gets about 100 visitors a day and is a PR1.  The LPW stats are in the second paragraph.  I will be advertising this launch a few other places including google, some forums, and other blogs.

Tags: WAHM, advertising, bloggers, button, free, giveaways, textlink

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm looking to get more traffic for my blog and/or shop. If my blog and/or shop is something that has potential I'd love to sponsor something. You can email me also at: nomieecoware@gmail.com
I have a tutu making course that I'd be happy to offer as a giveaway! There are a few tutu skirts/dresses that babies/little girls could wear as a flower girl that have been pretty popular so it might fit in with your Budget on a Wedding theme!! If you might be interested, you can email me at misstutus @ gmail.com

Thanks! :)
jenni
MissTutu.com
Hey Heidi! I would love to sposor something as well! I have a Usborne Children's book website that I could do some children's books giveaways as well as a mommy blog that I could use some free advertising on and could come up with something for a giveaway as well. If you are interested let me know.

deanabarnhart@gmail.com
momstheglue.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com/H3088

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service