17 minutes ago
Linda Gries posted a blog post
17 minutes ago
Jacqui Stewart joined Kailani's group
2 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart replied to Abigail's discussion 'FRESH FOLLOWS FOR 2018 :)'
2 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart posted a status
"Getting ready to start writing more of my current book! It's been way too long :)"
2 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart updated their profile
2 hours ago
zara andrew posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Tina updated their profile
20 hours ago

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

I am planning a launch of my new blog, Budget a Wedding, on May 17th and I am offering free advertising to all sponsors who provide some sort of a giveaway. 

ADVERTISING INFO - You will get advertising during the launch (links to your business/blog will also be put up at my other site, Little People Wealth, during this time.  LPW gets about 20K visitors/month, has just under 1600 email/RSS subscribers, and a PR3).  Plus, you will get sidebar advertising on Budget a Wedding through July (either a 125 x 125 button or a text link - your choice).

GIVEAWAY INFO - Anything you want and any value you want.  I would love to find an Avon/makeup sponsor as the one I had quit selling!  You can be a business or a blog (if you are a blog then you can always sponsor a gift certificate or prize that doesn't necessarily relate to your blog but does get you the advertising traffic).

DEMOGRAPHICS INFO - LPW attracts a mostly female 18-49 with children audience.  I am expecting Budget a Wedding to also attract a mostly female possibly slightly younger audience.  Budget a Wedding is a new blog, but it now gets about 100 visitors a day and is a PR1.  The LPW stats are in the second paragraph.  I will be advertising this launch a few other places including google, some forums, and other blogs.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm looking to get more traffic for my blog and/or shop. If my blog and/or shop is something that has potential I'd love to sponsor something. You can email me also at:
I have a tutu making course that I'd be happy to offer as a giveaway! There are a few tutu skirts/dresses that babies/little girls could wear as a flower girl that have been pretty popular so it might fit in with your Budget on a Wedding theme!! If you might be interested, you can email me at misstutus @

Thanks! :)
Hey Heidi! I would love to sposor something as well! I have a Usborne Children's book website that I could do some children's books giveaways as well as a mommy blog that I could use some free advertising on and could come up with something for a giveaway as well. If you are interested let me know.

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service