Get free one way do follow links! No link exchange required!

We know that in order to improve the position in SERP(search engine results),we need backlinks.The best backlinks is one way and do follow links.One way means no link back and do follow is the best links for both objectives:Google PR and position in SERP.AS a blogger I search more ways to get free do follow one way links and I'm thinking to give this free opportunity for all bloggers.

How it works?Submit your free review at Free websites review (see "How it works" page) and that's all! You don't add any link in your home page! A little "tricks": this blog is optimized for SEO "eyes" :) so use keywords as title for your review( title for each post is more important than title of blog-this is the optimization foe SEO) and you'll get a higher position in SERP.

If you want,I can show you an example: My blog about funny quotes is 1 month "old".For the basic keywords is somwhere on the 29 page in google.com search results.But for "funny facebook quotes"(the title of one of my post) is on the second page in google.com search results.Why?Because title of post is more important than title of blog.

So...if you want some free one way do follow backlinks....be my guest :) you'll find me at Free website review

Tags: free, review, websites

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The concept of your site is great but I'm a little confused on how to submit a review of my site to it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service