ADVERTISEMENT

I would love to have more followers, wouldn't you?  Simply list your blog, twitter handle and facebook page and then follow everyone else on the discussion. This way we will all get more followers!

Blog:  http://www.theshoppingduck.com (feed subscription at top of page, by reader or email)

Thanks!

Cecile

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is mine. I will follow everyone back. I will start from the top of the list. :) I need more GFC followers. I lost all mine when I switched over to my own domain. :( Please follow and I will follow back!

 

www.nightowlsperch.com Blog

 

http://networkedblogs.com/blog/night_owls_perch/ Networked blogs

 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Night-Owls-Perch/181452858544307 Blog fan page

 

www.facebook.com/mistysunrise  Facebook page

www.twitter.com/mistysunrise Twitter

 

Thanks so much!

Following you!

Denise Donaldson said:

Here is mine. I will follow everyone back. I will start from the top of the list. :) I need more GFC followers. I lost all mine when I switched over to my own domain. :( Please follow and I will follow back!

 

www.nightowlsperch.com Blog

 

http://networkedblogs.com/blog/night_owls_perch/ Networked blogs

 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Night-Owls-Perch/181452858544307 Blog fan page

 

www.facebook.com/mistysunrise  Facebook page

www.twitter.com/mistysunrise Twitter

 

Thanks so much!

Following, I would love for you to check out my blog at www.iamcurlylocks.blogspot.com

Peace and Love,

 

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks

 

Denise Donaldson said:

Here is mine. I will follow everyone back. I will start from the top of the list. :) I need more GFC followers. I lost all mine when I switched over to my own domain. :( Please follow and I will follow back!

 

www.nightowlsperch.com Blog

 

http://networkedblogs.com/blog/night_owls_perch/ Networked blogs

 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Night-Owls-Perch/181452858544307 Blog fan page

 

www.facebook.com/mistysunrise  Facebook page

www.twitter.com/mistysunrise Twitter

 

Thanks so much!

Following you :) Thank you

Nancy Sauriol said:
Following you!

Denise Donaldson said:

Here is mine. I will follow everyone back. I will start from the top of the list. :) I need more GFC followers. I lost all mine when I switched over to my own domain. :( Please follow and I will follow back!

 

www.nightowlsperch.com Blog

 

http://networkedblogs.com/blog/night_owls_perch/ Networked blogs

 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Night-Owls-Perch/181452858544307 Blog fan page

 

www.facebook.com/mistysunrise  Facebook page

www.twitter.com/mistysunrise Twitter

 

Thanks so much!

Following you! Thank you! :)

Najeema Iman said:

Following, I would love for you to check out my blog at www.iamcurlylocks.blogspot.com

Peace and Love,

 

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks

 

Denise Donaldson said:

Here is mine. I will follow everyone back. I will start from the top of the list. :) I need more GFC followers. I lost all mine when I switched over to my own domain. :( Please follow and I will follow back!

 

www.nightowlsperch.com Blog

 

http://networkedblogs.com/blog/night_owls_perch/ Networked blogs

 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Night-Owls-Perch/181452858544307 Blog fan page

 

www.facebook.com/mistysunrise  Facebook page

www.twitter.com/mistysunrise Twitter

 

Thanks so much!

http://momssharingspot.com, once you are on our site you can like us on the facebook link! Thanks and happy following!

Sorry forgot my twitter: http://www.twitter.com/momssharingspot Thanks!

following your blog pls visit mine and follow at

http://nzeremm.blogspot.com



Barb Drozdowich said:

HI Cecile!
Love the blog! I'm now a follower of your's. Please drop by Sugarbeat's Books and become a follower of mine!

Thanks,
Barb

Following you and hope you'll follow me, too!!

 

Nancy

 

http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com/

Liz Packard said:

http://momssharingspot.com, once you are on our site you can like us on the facebook link! Thanks and happy following!

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Is Your Man Loyal Or A Cheater?

Whenever two people form a relationship, there are moments when one might believe the other is cheating on them. Whether it's out of insecurity or there are signs that just don't seem right, it is painful and betraying. The good news, there are also signs that strongly suggest your man is not running around. …

Save Money on Event Planning

Whether we like it or not, we will all at one point have to wear the event planning cap. Why is that? Because we are human, and along with our humanity come life celebrations: baby showers, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, retirements, funerals, and the list goes on and on. I'm sure that I don't…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service