I recently launched a toddler website and blog back in November.  I am looking for mom blogs to review my website, however I see that most of them want payment in return.  Right now I have a limited budget.  Does anyone know where I could find blogs that would be interested in reviewing my site in exchange for a writeup on my blog, tweet and facebook update, as well as a backlink? I assume that a new blog would probably want something to get started, and the back-link would be important to them.

Tags: backlinks, review, site

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I couldn't help you with it myself as my kids are older.  However, I would think that you could find blogs that you would want to see your review on and then email them.  Personally, I would be more interested in doing a review for a product I believed in rather than a product I was being paid to review.  To me, writing tons of reviews turns off readers and devalues the opinions being expressed.

Hi Miriam,

Would you be wanting a review based on your design, functionality or content?

I run a website called The WordPress Mom and am thinking of running a weekly review post for mommy bloggers or women entrepreneurs wanting a review of their site.

It wouldn't require payment, just permission from you to post whatever I find - good and bad. I'm certainly not in it to be mean or put down sites - just want my readers to be able to learn what works and what doesn't.

I'm kinda brainstorming right now on what I should and should not review on a site - what would be the most helpful to the site owner and what sort of feedback you'd be looking for.

Thoughts?

I'm actually starting a product review blog but I think aside from products it could be websites and the like. I may be interested in helping you out. Feel free to send me a message!

Gabrielle Fitzgerald Chipeur said:

Hi Miriam,

Would you be wanting a review based on your design, functionality or content?

I run a website called The WordPress Mom and am thinking of running a weekly review post for mommy bloggers or women entrepreneurs wanting a review of their site.

It wouldn't require payment, just permission from you to post whatever I find - good and bad. I'm certainly not in it to be mean or put down sites - just want my readers to be able to learn what works and what doesn't.

I'm kinda brainstorming right now on what I should and should not review on a site - what would be the most helpful to the site owner and what sort of feedback you'd be looking for.

Thoughts?

Hi! Would love for you to review my site!  My site is pretty niche, I am targeting parents of toddlers.  A general review of the site is what I would be looking for - if you find it easy to navigate, like the selection of  products offered and what your favorite products are.  Also willing to give your readers a discount coupon code.  Let me know if you are interested. 

All the best,

Miriam

Can you post a link to your blog? I may be able to do something. Not sure what, but if I could see your blog I would better be able to figure out how I could fit it into my own blog.

I have a 10 month old son who is quickly approaching toddlerhood. I would be happy to do a review of your site. Feel free to message me!

Lindsey

The Accidental Wallflower

Jessica said:

Can you post a link to your blog? I may be able to do something. Not sure what, but if I could see your blog I would better be able to figure out how I could fit it into my own blog.

My website is Ultra Quirky Tot. Thank you!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service