ADVERTISEMENT

I would love to hear what great news is happening for various bloggers in the blogging arena. Let's share!

I'll go first...

I'm super excited to be blogging for "Disney's Dreamer Academy with Steve Harvey" next month (from Feb. 12-14!)

You can read about this wonderful program here.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I have two things to share. I will be going to a spa in Santa Monica in March for a weekend event where I get to meet a celeb mom and celebrity trainer for a major video game company. Also, I will be attending an event as a reporter for a huge kids company in March.

I would give more details, but I just found out about both yesterday! I'm so excited.
Congratulations! That's awesome!!!
Thank you!! Yes, this is the year on the mommy bloggers.
You GO girls!!!!!
Thank you :D
Wonderful! I'm so glad you ladies are starting off the year so well.
Thank you :D
My biggest news is my new site, Mom Made That!. I launched last month and am receiving positive feedback. I have a LONG way to go, but I'm just very excited about this year.

Hey, Jennifer, need a friend to go with you to the spa???
Congratulations on Mom Made That! I hear about it quite a bit on Twitter. When people are buzzing on Twitter, it's always a good thing!
Thank you, Jennifer. :)
1) Awesome!
2) Wonderful!
3) Fantastic!
4) Congratulations! Money = good!
5) Smart! Consistent branding is key
6) Happy dance :D
Yay (for all, including #6!)

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Lose Your New-Mom Weight and Get Fit Again

New-moms experience a shift in focus from the self to the baby. This is understandable although it may make new moms neglect their own health and fitness which may lead to postpartum depression, low self-esteem and even resentment. That is why it is crucial to get fit again and lose the baby bulge soon. But how soon…

Shopping for Furniture Online is Easier than You Think

Family-owned and operated for more than 65 years, Goedeker’s, has had one goal in mind, to provide the best possible service and the best possible prices to everyone, all of the time. Hard work, determination, and an unshakable sense of faith built Goedekers.com into…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service