ADVERTISEMENT

I started a business bringing in chemical free products since I was tired of guessing @ label ingredients!

I wanted a healthier choice for my kids - and the result?

Natural e GREEN: Natural Products. Started by bringing in just over 200 different products from across Canada & USA and now have over 550 products, a very busy online store and the ability to offer the products at low prices which makes it better for everyone!

Love What I do and glad I can do it! My kids use no chemicals now - nor do I. My skin feels better than ever -our eczema has cleared up and I've had the chance to help others easily get these products too.

Big thanks to my customers - the store was built on their requests & feedback and it keeps growing weekly!

You can visit us @ http://www.shopNaturaleGREENonline.ca

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds fantastic. I have just started in a business that promotes natural products and I am so excited to find all the natural products I can use at home. I love having non toxic cleaners and soaps etc for my kids! I'll have to check out your site too!!
Love your ideas and products! I have a blog about green products and how to live a healthier, greener life. If you would ever be interested in having me review some of your products on my blog, let me know!

m_biebs@hotmail.com

Jeepers - update to this since last post!

Now over 760 products and working on the Articles & Information section - have over 500 articles to post. My, how things have grown in only a year!  :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Set Up Your New Bathroom Design Online With Our 3d Room Visualiser

We’ve always wanted to change our bathroom’s layout at some point in our lives and if one opts for actually making the change our customers are provided with a simple yet innovative tool which allows users to actually preview how their bathroom will look like at the distance of one simple click.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Rachael Murphey posted a blog post
41 minutes ago
Alexandra Fleming joined Tania Reuben's group
3 hours ago
Profile IconRashida Thompson, Jamie Ciocchetti, Shanna Trombetta and 1 more joined Mom Bloggers Club
3 hours ago
martalarissa joined Francisca's group
4 hours ago
Jessica Puga commented on Pualani's group 'Submit Your Giveaway!'
4 hours ago
Wanda Jefferson posted a video

Nutri Ninja vs Nutri Bullet | Happy Mum Happy Child

Just a boring mum's perspective on the differences between the Nutri Ninja and the Nutri Bullet - and then a recommendation on which one to get. ------------...
5 hours ago
Wanda Jefferson posted a status
""Don't assume to know someone based on their profession, I've seen clowns that light up a child's face with joy, and I've also seen "It" by "
6 hours ago
Wanda Jefferson posted a blog post
6 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service